There are two methods to import WazirX transactions to CoinTracker:
1. Sync Transactions by API: The first method is to sync your WazirX account to CoinTracker by API. This will automatically import past and future transactions to CoinTracker to automatically keep your account up to date as you continue to trade on WazirX.
2. Import Transactions by Trading Report: The second method is to download your trading report from WazirX and upload to CoinTracker to import all past transactions into CoinTracker. A reimport will be necessary as you continue to trade to maintain accuracy.
Sync Transactions by API
CoinTracker automatically syncs the transactions from WazirX when you link your API key to your CoinTracker account. To link your API key to CoinTracker, follow the steps below:
- Open the WazirX API Key Manager page
- Select Create New Key and choose any name for the key
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code and email OTP code
- Recommended - Select the newly created API Key and confirm that it only grants the Read Only permission
- Copy the API Key and API Secret and paste them into CoinTracker on the New wallet page
Please note that only exchange trades, P2P trades, OTC trades, and STF trades will be imported via API sync. Deposits and withdrawals will not be imported into CoinTracker when syncing by API. All deposit and withdrawal transactions should be manually entered. All deposit and withdrawal transactions can be found in the 'Deposits and Withdrawals' sheet of the trading report by following the steps below to download the trading report.
Import Transactions by Trading Report
All transactions can also be imported by uploading the trading report to CoinTracker. If your account has many deposit and withdrawal transactions, it may be advantageous to import all transaction history by file upload so that deposits and withdrawals do not need to be manually entered. To import by trading report, follow the steps below:
- Visit the WazirX Download Reports page
- Select Download Trading Report
- Choose the current Financial Year timeframe (please make sure to import all previous years as well. If your account has transactions from the last two financial years, both years will need to be independently uploaded)
- Select all transaction types to include them in your report
- Click the Request Trading Report button
- Check your email for the WazirX trading report
- Import the WazirX trading report to CoinTracker here