CoinTracker has partnered with Blockchain.com to help you calculate your cryptocurrency taxes.
To add a Blockchain.com wallet / exchange to CoinTracker:
1. If you don't have one already, create a CoinTracker account (link specifically for Blockchain.com users who don't yet have a CoinTracker account).
2. Log in to your Blockchain.com wallet / exchange account on the web.
3. Click on the hamburger menu icon in the upper-right corner, then select Settings.
4. Click Tax Center in the left-hand menu.
5. Choose the appropriate tax year then click Generate Export.
6. A notification will appear in the lower left corner confirming that your export is being processed and directing you to check the email associated with your Blockchain.com account for your download.
7. Check the email associated with your Blockchain.com account for the download. NOTE: If you don't receive an email within an hour, be sure to check your spam or junk folders.
The email with your CSV download will look something like this:
8. Click Download Now to download the CSV to your computer.
9. If you're not already, log in to your CoinTracker account.
10. Once logged in and on your Dashboard, click on the Add Wallet button in the upper-right corner.
11. On the New wallet page, search for Blockchain.com and choose the appropriate option (Blockchain.com wallet or exchange).
12. Drag and drop the Blockchain.com CSV file from your computer or browse your computer to upload it. Click Import.
NOTE: If you have multiple Blockchange.com accounts, you'll need to repeat these steps for each account.