We have a few official channels for contacting CoinTracker Support.
If you have questions about a specific transaction(s), account access, billing, or wallet/exchange syncing, please reach out via our helpbot, Chatoshi. This ensures we have the correct information associated with your CoinTracker account.
If you communicate with us on social media, please don't tweet or direct message anyone with your personal CoinTracker account information. Occasionally, we may request your email address in direct message to locate your support case within our system.
Some helpful tips:
- Visit our status page for the latest on any widespread issues or outages, we update this in realtime.
- If you've encountered a bug or have a feature request, see if there is already a topic created you can contribute to or that answers your question on our public issue tracker.
- Avoid submitting multiple contact forms, instead reply to the confirmation email if you would like to provide any additional information or request an update on your case.
Please stay safe with your cryptocurrency and personal data
- CoinTracker staff will never ask you to share your secret keys, private API keys, passphrases, or passwords with a team member, ever.
- You are not required to verify your identity to use CoinTracker, do not send any personally identifying information via email such as photos of your ID, bank statements, or similar.
- We will never reach out to you directly on Telegram, WhatsApp, etc for support.
- All official CoinTracker communications will come from a
@mail.cointracker.ioemail address, the @cointracker Twitter handle, or the @cointracker_cs Twitter handle. Anyone else contacting you about CoinTracker is an impersonator attempting to engage in fraudulent behavior.
Check out our blog post on How to Avoid Cryptocurrency Scams and report any suspicious activity to