Disclaimer: CoinTracker is provided for informational purposes only. This service is not intended to substitute for tax, audit, accounting, investment, financial, nor legal advice. For financial, tax, or legal advice please consult your own professional. The information on CoinTracker is subject to change without notice. All information is provided "as is." CoinTracker disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your tax returns. Please see our full disclaimer.
As CoinTracker cannot provide individual tax advice, you are encouraged to consult with a tax professional if you have tax amendment filing questions or are not certain what actions, if any, you should take with regard to previous years' filings.
Below are public resources about individual tax returns and amendments made available by countries’ taxation authorities. Again, CoinTracker encourages you to consult with your tax professional if you have further questions.
- IRS’s interactive tool to understand if an amended return is appropriate
- IRS’s general amendments page
- IRS tips on how to amend a tax return
- IRS tips on how to choose a tax professional
- IRS’ state government pages
- IRS' page on state information sharing
- ATO’s general amendments page
- ATO’s time limits on tax return amendments
- CRA’s general amendments page
- CRA tips on tax return amendments
- ITD’s general amendments process
- HMRC general amendments page