After logging in a user may see an ‘Error 1015 Rate Limited’ error message. This error message indicates that the system has blocked your device from accessing CoinTracker. This is only for website access, the mobile app will still work.
How can I fix the Error 1015 Rate Limited message?
- The Error 1015 is temporary and the block expires after one day. You simply need to wait the required time and then attempt to sign in again.
- If after one day you’re still seeing the Error 1015 message please contact us with:
- The "ray ID" mentioned in the error message.
- The exact date and time of your last sign-in attempt when you encountered Error 1015.
- Optionally, your IP address. (Note: You can find this by searching "what's my IP address" on Google.)