After logging in a user may see an ‘Error 1020 Access Denied’ error message. We use Cloudflare to protect our services and uptime of our website. This error message indicates that the system has blocked your device from accessing CoinTracker. Our system relies on cookies to help differentiate between regular users and malicious traffic.
How can I fix the Error 1020 Access Denied message?
- Make sure cookies are enabled for your browser. Common browsers include:
- Turn off any browser extensions that block cookies
- Try a different browser to the one you initially used
- Try another device (i.e. a different computer or your smartphone)
- Clear your cookies and browser cache
- If this hasn’t helped you may need to wait a few hours before trying to login to CoinTracker again
- If after one day you’re still seeing the error message please use our chat bot ‘Chatoshi’ to open a support ticket