This article is for Tax Pro accounts. These instructions are to help you understand the Tax Pro dashboard and get started viewing your client accounts. For steps about tagging your client's transactions, you can refer to our edit and tagging guide for tax pros.
Viewing a client account
- Navigate to the Tax Pro dashboard.
- Find your client's email in the 'Client's' section.
- From here, you will be able to see if they have 'Purchased' a tax plan, which will allow you to generate their tax reports. If they have not yet purchased a tax plan, you can follow the steps from our tax pro purchasing guide to upgrade their account.
- Click Visit tax center to view your client's account. You will be directed to your client's Tax Center for the current tax year.
- You can confirm you are viewing your client's account by checking the Viewing as information box in the bottom left of the browser. You can always return to your client list by clicking Back to Tax Pro Dashboard
- You can view past tax years, as well as the upcoming tax year, using the dropdown option in your client's tax center. This will allow you to download past reports for any years they have a valid tax plan.
- After you finish reviewing your client's account, you can click on the Back to Tax Pro Dashboard link to stop viewing your client's account and return to your Tax Pro dashboard.