You can change the credit card on your CoinTracker account at any time.
1. Log in to your account
3. Under the blue 'Current plan' badge, you’ll find your active plan. Click on the Manage subscription button.
4. On the billing information page, you can see your current Portfolio plan, your payment method, your billing email address, and your invoice history. To change your credit card, click on + Add payment method to add your new credit card.
5. Enter your credit card information. If this will be your only payment method or your default payment method, leave the Use as default payment method box checked.
When you’re ready, click on the Add button.
7. Once you’re back on the billing information page, you can leave your old credit card on the account, or you can remove it by clicking on the … menu next to the credit card and selecting Delete from the dropdown menu.
A popup will appear asking you to confirm you want to permanently delete your credit card; if so, click on Delete payment method.
8. When you’re done editing your billing information, click on Return to CoinTracker on the left side of the page and you’ll be taken back to your Portfolio subscription page.
If you are unable to access your account to change your credit card, please contact support from the email associated with your CoinTracker account.